Be sure to follow us on Instagram for tons of photos and videos of our Beloved Bernedoodles!
OUR 2023 WAIT LIST IS NOW OPEN!!!
Thank you for your interest in our Beloved Bernedoodles! We are a small, family, boutique breeding program—and not a kennel—located in Southern California. We have the highest health standards possible, which includes full genetic and OFA testing of our sires and dams. We do ENS (early neurological stimulation) with our puppies and many Puppy Culture protocols to nurture and ensure confident, well-socialized pups. Our puppies go home with their first round of vaccinations and deworming, as well as a two-year health guarantee.
How to Reserve a Puppy:
If you are seriously interested in one of our puppies, the first step is to submit a Puppy Application as we estimate very conservatively and may have more puppies than planned.
We send out monthly updates via our e-newsletter as well, and we sometimes share about available puppies from a few other breeders we know who share our same values and health standards. Check out our Puppy Concierge page here: https://belovedbernedoodles.com/puppy-concierge/
We ask everyone to please thoroughly explore our website, including our FAQs page, in order to have a good understanding of who we are, our breeding philosophy, pricing, and policies. We also want everyone to understand the commitment, grooming, and training our Bernedoodles need.
Here is our plan for 2023:
- Kiara (F1b bernedoodle) x Max (multi-gen bernedoodle) due late January 2023. Size: Medium to Standard
- Daisy (standard poodle) x Murphy (Bernese Mountain Dog) due the second week of February 2023. Size: Standard
- Ruby (standard poodle) x Max (multi-gen bernedoodle) due end of February 2023. Size: Medium
- Bella (F1b bernedoodle) x Charlie or Max (undecided) due April 2023.
- Emma (medium poodle) x Max due April 2023. Size: Standard
- Kiara (F1b bernedoodle) x Max or Charlie (undecided) due July or August 2023. Size: Medium to Standard
*Puppies go to their forever homes eight weeks later.
Please check out our “Meet the Parents” page for more information on our sires and dams.
Also, please note that a plentiful litter size would enable people on the waiting list to get their puppy sooner than expected. A litter with fewer puppies than expected could increase the wait time. Even if our wait list is full, it’s always a good idea to submit a puppy application because you never know if someone has to pass for various reasons, and then you might be the next person we call!